10.10.15

Clips 5C

Captain's Log, Part III

Iviok, U.S.S. Jenova; Centaur-class
Captain's Log, Stardate 87421.43 
Well, my ship did not fair too well. I could have sworn we exploded several times and were brought back into existence by Q, but I have no way to prove this. What? You think I was talking about the Iconian War? No, this was just a run-in with a Deferi Tuffli-class freighter the other day. We're not even at war with them! They were trying to take our transports of provisions! Guh. This Tier 1 ship is just not cutting it. How'd I even get through the Iconian War? Perhaps that is a story for another time. Right now, I need to repair my ship's warp core. The entire crew takes hourly shifts. I don't think I've ever seen my warp core in a complete state of health, ever; and if I did, I'm not sure I'd like it.